Every year UPSC conducts CDS Exam twice a year for candidates who wish to begin their career in the Indian Air Force, Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Officers Training Academy. The candidates qualifying for the written test will be called for an interview round and a medical examination for final selection.
UPSC CDS Result 2022 Toppers announced! The UPSC has declared UPSC CDS I Result on November 21, 2022. Tushar Tanwar has topped the Combined Defence Services Examination 2022.
Tushar Tanwar has studied Maths from Neeraj Baisla Sir & Rakesh Yadav Sir and English from Gopal Verma Sir on Careerwill App.
The recruitment of AFA, IMA, INA & Officers Training Academy posts is conducted on the basis of:
1. Written Exam
2. SSB Interview/Personality Test
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
The candidates have to clear CDS Written Examination to get selected for the interview round. Check the exam pattern for each position below.
• There will be Multiple-Choice Questions in each paper
• The question paper for General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set in Hindi as well as English
• There will be a penalty of 1/3 marks for a wrong answer
• Duration of each exam is separate i.e. 2 hours.