SSC MTS Application Form 2023: Apply Online Link, Steps to Fill
How to Fill SSC MTS Application Form? What is the last date to apply for SSC MTS 2023? What is the SSC MTS Structure Date 2023? Keep reading this blog to find out.
SSC MTS Apply Online 2023
SSC MTS Apply Online 2023:
SSC released an official notification regarding SSC MTS 2023 in pdf format on 18th January 2023 to fill 12,523 vacancies. SSC MTS is an opportunity for the candidate to serve their nation. It recruits 10th-pass candidates in various departments for the post of peon, jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali, etc.
SSC MTS Apply Online
Candidates can apply SSC MTS application form online as the window is active from 18th January 2023, and the last date for application is 17th February 2023.
SSC MTS Apply Online 2023: Overview
|Name of the conducting body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||MTS (Multitasking Staff)|
|Post||Various in Group C|
|Notification Release Date||18th January 2023|
|SSC MTS Applying Online date||18th January 2023|
|Last date to apply online||17th February 2023|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Examination (Session I and Session II)|
Candidates must find out the eligibility criteria before applying for the SSC MTS 2023.
SSC MTS Apply Online: Important Dates
Here are some important dates mentioned in the official SSC MTS notification. Candidates must go through the
Check the important dates below.
|SSC MTS 2023 Notification Release Date||18th January 2023|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process Begin from –||18th January 2023|
|The last date for SSC MTS 2023 to apply online||17th February 2023|
|Last date for making an online Fee Payment||19th February 2023|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||19th February 2023|
|Last date for payment through Challan||20th February 2023|
|SSC MTS Application Status||To be Notified|
|The window for the Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||23rd February to 24th February 2023|
|SSC MTS Exam Date||April 2023|
|SSC MTS Answer Key 2023||To be Notified|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Result||Not Known|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Marks||Not Known|
|SSC MTS Raise Objection||Not Known|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Date||Not Known|
How to apply online for the SSC MTS?
Candidates are required to collect the following documents for the
SSC MTS apply online 2023 process.
- Valid Mobile Number
- A valid Email ID
- Aadhaar Number (In case of non-availability of an Aadhaar card, candidates can use a Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, School/ College ID, or Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private))
- Matriculation Certificate (to fill in the information about Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passing).
- Passport Sized Color Photograph( scanned copy)
- Scanned copy of the Candidate’s Signature
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Steps for Applying Online SSC MTS 2023
- Go to the official website for SSC MTS Online Application – ssc. nic. in.
- Now click on Register Now.
- A new page will open. Now enter the details- Name, Father’s name, Mother ‘name, Date of Birth, Class 10th exam details, Gender, Mobile Number, Email ID, and other details.
- Check out all the details. The mobile number and Email-ID will be verified via OTP.
- A ‘Registration Number’ and auto-generated ‘Password’ will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Now you have been registered as a candidate for SSC MTS,
- Log in with the registration number and password for the SSC MTS examination.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password provided. Change the password after logging in.
- Fill out the application form with your personal, contact, educational, exam center preference, etc.
- Once you have filled in the details, a declaration form will appear. Check it properly, as now you have to submit the form.
- The next step is filling in the details regarding the examination center.
- The next step is uploading the scanned copies of the photo and signature in the given format.
- After filling in all the details, proceed to make the fee payment.
- Check out the details to ensure the details are correct. Click on the declaration box, and fill in the captcha code.
- Click on the final submission and wait for the response.
- Take out the printout of the SSC MTS application form.
Important Points for SSC MTS Apply Online 2023:
- Candidates have to upload a scanned color passport-size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The dimensions are – 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The photo should not be more than three months old from the SSC MTS 2023 notification date.
- The photo should be without a cap and specs.
- The face should be visible; otherwise, it will not be acceptable.
SSC MTS Application Fee Structure
|General/Other Backward Class (OBC)||INR 100|
|Women (of all categories)/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disability (PwD)/Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||Nil|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the last date to apply for SSC MTS 2023 exam? Will the date extend?
The last day to apply for SSC MTS 2023 is 18 February. There is very little chance that the date might extend, so candidates must not wait and start filling out the form.
Q2: Is the application fee for the SSC MTS exam refundable?
A: The SSC MTS application fee is non-refundable. SSC mentioned in their official notification that the application fee for the MTS exam is non-refundable under any circumstance. You can submit the SSC MTS application online or offline.
Q3-Is it possible to edit the SSC MTS form 2023 after the final submission?
A: Yes, it is possible to edit the SSC MTS FORM 2023 after final submission through the application correction facility. The authority provides the facility to make corrections in the application. It will be available on February 23 and 24. For first-time correction, candidates have to pay the SSC application correction fee of INR 200 and 500 for the second time. Also, you cannot make corrections more than twice.