The authority has provided SSC CHSL exam analysis 2023 is provided here as shift 1 of day two has come to an end. The SSC CHSL exam began on 09 March and will continue till 21 March 2023. The paper analysis will give you details like the difficulty level of the paper, topics asked in the exam, exam pattern, marking scheme, and types of questions in the exam.
The exam is conducted by the Service Staff Commission to recruit candidates for various posts in government departments and offices, such as clerks, assistants, etc. Candidates left to appear in the CHSL Tier 1 exam must read this article and check out the SSC CHSL Tier 1 analysis to get an idea about the exam paper.
This article will give you a detailed SSC CHSL exam analysis from 09 to 14 March 2023 to understand the exam pattern. The shift-wise SSC CHSL paper analysis will make you check the tentative number of questions from each topic, the difficulty level, etc. Read out to find more.
Check out SSC CHSL Books 2023
Table Of Content
Highlights of SSC CHSL Exam 2023 Analysis:
Let’s check out the highlights of the SSC CHSL Exam Analysis.
- The maximum weightage is of General Science in the General Awareness section. The questions asked are from biology, physics, chemistry, and environmental science. There would be around 6-8 questions.
- Mathematics requires effort and time. Therefore, the difficulty level is moderate.
- Static General Knowledge has questions from topics – Indian Politics, History, Culture, Economy, Geography, etc.
- To qualify for the exam, one has to attempt at least 70-90 questions.
- Another observation made in the exam was an increment in current affairs questions. The questions asked in the exams are from topics such as awards, sports, appointments, government schemes, etc.
- SSC CHSL took place online across different cities.
- The questions were in objective mode and were mandatory.
- The order of SSC CHSL exam questions was like: Reasoning>General Awareness>Quantitative Aptitude>English.
- There was total 100 question, 25 in each section carrying 2 marks each.
- There was a negative marking of 1/2 Marks for wrong answers.
- All the section were in English except English Language and Comprehension section.
- The qualifying marks of the SSC online exam will be decided by the SSC through the normalization method.
- Candidates must carry their SSC CHSL Admit Card with Photograph affixed on it and Original ID proof along with its photocopy as well.
SSC CHSL exam Analysis –
SSC CHSL exam analysis of the is now out! We have provided analysis for all four sections, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, Reasoning, English, and General Awareness. Check out the section-wise SSC CHSL exam analysis below.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2023
General awareness holds a weightage of 25 marks. After analyzing both the shifts of the exam, it came out that General Awareness has a moderate level of difficulty. According to SSC CHSL analysis, 17-19 and 16-18 questions in shift- 1 and shift 2 respectively are considered good attempts.
|Important Topics||Questions in Shift -1||Questions in shift 2||Questions in Shift -3||Questions in Shift-4|
|Art and Culture||1-2||1-2||2-3||3|
|Static General Knowledge||0||3-4||3-4||2|
The reasoning came out to be easy in the SSC CHSL exam 2023. Maximum questions were from analogy, Mathematical Operation, Logical Arrangement, Alphanumeric Series, and Coding Decoding.
|Important topic||Question in Shift-1||Questions in Shift-2||Questions in Shift-3||Questions in Shift-4|
|Odd one Out||1||2||1-2||2|
|Order and Ranking||1-2||1-2||1||1-2|
|Statements and Conclusion||1-2||1-2||1-2||1|
Quantitative Ability Analysis
|Important Topics||Questions in Shift-1||Questions in Shift-2||Questions in Shift-3||Questions in Shift-4|
|Profit and Loss||2-3||1||2||2-3|
|SI and CI||1-2||1(CI)||1||2|
|Speed, Time and Distance||1-2||1-2||1||1|
|Time and Work||1||1||2||1-2|
|Topic||Questions in (Shift 1)||Questions in (Shift 2)||Questions in (Shift 3)||Questions in (Shift 4)|
|Fill in the Blanks||1-2||2||2-3||2|
|Spot the Error||3||2-3||2||2|
Frequently Asked Question on SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2023: Tier 1 Paper Analysis
Q1- What are the total number of questions asked in SSC CHSL Tier I exam?
Ans. There are total 100 questions in SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam.
Q2- Which section was difficult in SSC CHSL 2023 exam?
Ans-According to SSC CHSL exam analysis, all the sections were easy to moderate except
Quantitative Aptitude section. It was tricky and calculative.
Q.3. In how many shifts, SSCCHSL Tier-1 exam was conducted?
Ans- The SSC exam begun from March 09, 2023, and was conducted in four shifts.
Q4- Can you please tell me the subjects of SSC CHSL Tier -1 exam?
Ans 4- Here is the list of subjects asked in exam-
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- and English Language