The syllabus for the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) in 2023 encompasses a comprehensive range of topics and areas of study. The curriculum for CRPF recruitment in 2023 includes a variety of subjects and content that candidates will need to cover in order to prepare for the selection process. The CRPF Syllabus 2023 comprises a diverse array of themes and subtopics that aspiring candidates should familiarize themselves with. The syllabus for the CRPF examination in 2023 encompasses an extensive range of subjects, ensuring that candidates gain a thorough understanding of the required knowledge and skills.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) comes under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India.
The exam date for CRPF is from 01st July to 13th July 2023. There are around 9212 new vacancies. Anyone preparing for CRPF 2023 exam must be aware of their syllabus because knowing your syllabus helps candidates prepare strategically and wisely. This article will guide you through the CRPF 2023 syllabus.
Table Of Content
CRPF Syllabus 2023
The authority of the Central Reserve Police Force has formulated the CRPF syllabus 2023 to test the candidates based on their intellect, persona, and grammatical knack. To excel in the CPRF exam, the aspirant must know the syllabus. A better knowledge of the subjects and topics of the CRPF exam will make you prepare better.
After knowing the syllabus for the CPRF exam, the candidate should formulate an effective plan to attempt the exam. All the aspirants must read the complete article and note down the important points.
So, let’s begin with the CRPF Syllabus 2023.
- Hindi Language or English Language
- General Aptitude
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- Embedded Figures
- Social Intelligence
- Visual Memory
- Critical Thinking
- Arithmetic Number
- Coding & Decoding
- Number Series
- Symbolic & Number
- Word Building
- Reasoning & Figural
- Critical Thinking
- Figural Series
- Space Orientation
- Word Building
- Numerical Operations
- Drawing Inferences
- Venn Diagrams
- Decision Making
- Symbolic Operations
- Semantic Series
- Space Visualization
Syllabus for the English Language
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Fill in the blanks.
- Ability to Understand
- Error Spotting
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Structure
- Basic comprehension
Syllabus for the Hindi Language
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- पर्यायवाची शब्द /समानार्थी शब्द
- शब्दों का उपयोग
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
Syllabus for General Aptitude
- Ratio and Time
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Use of Table and Graphs
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Percentages, Ratio & proportion
- Decimals and Fractions
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Relationship between Numbers
- Number Systems
- Time and Distance
Syllabus for General Awareness
- General Policy
- Static General Knowledge
- People in News
- Current Affairs
- Awards and Honors
- Scientific Research
- Books and Authors
- Economic knowledge
- Important Schemes
CRPF Written Exam Pattern
|CRPF Exam Pattern 2023|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Hindi/ English Language||25||25 Marks||90 minutes|
|General Aptitude||25||25 Marks|
|General Intelligence||25||25 Marks|
|General Awareness||25||25 Marks|
Points to ponder.
- You will have to face 100 multiple-choice questions in the exam.
- There will be 100 objective-type questions in the exam.
- The exam will be in CBT mode.
- The time for completing the exam will be 90 minutes (1.5 hours).
- Every wrong answer will give you a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Every correct answer will have one mark.
CRPF 2023 exam- Overview
|Conducting Body||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of the post||Constable (Technical and Tradesmen)|
|Number of Vacancies||9360|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for the correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark for each wrong answer|
|Exam date||1st July to 13th July 2023|
|Selection process||• CBT• PST• PET• Trade Test• Document Verification• Medical Examination|
|Official Website||www. crpf.gov.in|
Preparation tips for CRPF 2023 exam
Preparing for a national exam can snap someone’s head off. So, how should one prepare for such exams? Well, strategic preparation always makes you excel in the exam; that’s why we will provide you with some preparation tips for CRF 2023 exam. Let’s start!
- Know your syllabus.
- Divide the syllabus into different fractions according to your level of preparation.
- Start preparing those that you think are difficult and require time to complete because, in the end, it will create chaos.
- Keep those sections for the last that are easy.
- Make short notes highlighting the important events, formulas or graphs, etc.
- After completing the syllabus, revise it at least two times.
- After the revision, start solving the previous year’s questions paper and ample question paper.
- Try solving mock tests and analyzing your performance. Try to find out your mistakes and improve them.
- Make sure to solve these papers within the given time limit.
- Stay mentally and physically fit ;and don’t mess up with your sleeping schedule.
- And don’t forget to take care of yourself and be positive and happy.
Frequently Asked Questions on CRPF Syllabus 2023
Q1-What is the CRPF syllabus 2023?
A1-The authorities have selected four subjects for testing intelligence, grammar ability, and personality. These subjects are Hindi or English language, General Aptitude, General Intelligence, and General Awareness.
Q2-Does the CRPF syllabus changed this year?
A2-No, there are no changes in the CRPF this year. The subject-wise topics have been given above. There have been a few changes, but the core subjects are the same.
Q3- What is the pattern for the CRPF exam 2023?
A3-The pattern for CRPF 2023 exam is as follows-
- The CRPF 2023 exam consists of multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper will be into languages – Hindi and English.
- There will be 100 questions, one mark for every question.
Q4-Can you please tell me about the salary for CRPF?
A4- The basic salary for a constable is 21,700 per month. The salary might range from 25,000 to 31,00 with various allowances.
Q5-Can you tell me about the expected cut-off for the CRPF exam 2023?
A5- The cut-off for each category is different in the CRPF 2023 exam. Here is the list of expected cut off for the 2023 exam. Check it out.
- SC 64-60
- OBC 68-72
- EWS 70-74
Q6- Can you tell me the minimum age limit to apply for a CRPF constable?
A6- The minimum age limit is 18 years old.
Q7- What is the application fee for a CRPF constable?
A7- The application fee for candidates belonging to general and OBC is 100, whereas SC, ST, and female candidates do not have to pay any fee.